Saturday, April 28, 2018

Why I liked & loved Adderall


Buy Adderall Online





Why I liked & loved Adderall :

If you are currently taking Adderall, you need to read my story. It is my hope that it helps you understand the different Adderall effects and risks.

Adderall is a medication that is commonly given to people with ADHD or ADD. I know this because I am someone who took Adderall at one point. At first, I thought it was a godsend for me. Adderall seemed to be the answer to my prayers. What I didn’t know was how harmful it was going to be in the long-term.buyadderallonline

Adderall and My Need for a Medication to Help My ADHD
Many times, people are prescribed Adderall to use when they are younger. For me, it didn’t become obvious that I needed any medication until I was in college.
As a disclaimer – I don’t believe everyone abuses Adderall like I did, but for folks like me who did, I hope this article helps.

I was talking with a friend who suggested that I get tested for ADHD. She knew because she had been diagnosed with it several years earlier. I figured it couldn’t hurt to at least see a doctor and find out.

My first semester of my senior year was trying, to say the least. My grades were horrible, and I had a really hard time concentrating in class. It was also hard for me to focus when I studied. I didn’t realize at the time that there could be something wrong with me.buyadderallonline

What is Adderall?
Before I go any further, it’s important for you to understand the Adderall definition. Once you know the Adderall definition, you can see why I thought this drug might help me.

I found out much later that Adderall can be addictive. This is something I wasn’t aware of when I first started taking it.

Adderall is a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. It is a drug that is used to treat ADHD, as well as some other medical conditions. It is a stimulant drug that helps you pay attention and focus. It can also be used to help with behavioral problems.buyadderallonline


What Does Adderall Do?
Adderall works in the body by affecting your brain and your nervous system. The amphetamine in the medication is a central nervous system stimulant. It increases dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain.

For people with ADHD, like myself, Adderall has a calming and soothing effect. It starts working within 1 to 2 hours, which I thought was great. All in all, it seemed like the perfect solution for my problems with school. I couldn’t wait to talk about it with my doctor.buyadderallonline

Adderall Vs. Ritalin and My Doctor’s Decision
Ritalin is a drug that is very similar to Adderall. However, it doesn’t last as long in the body as Adderall does. Honestly, that was the deciding factor for me. I started thinking about how much I needed to study. I knew that some nights, I might need a longer time with Adderall in my system for that reason.
When I met with my doctor, we went over a lot of information. We talked about different options for me, including Adderall vs. Ritalin. He left the choice of the drug up to me.


Ritalin seemed like it might have worked, but my friend had success with Adderall. I was hoping that I would have the same success.  Ritalin buy online

Adderall Dosage Makes a Difference
There are different Adderall dosages that you can take. There are also different forms of Adderall. My doctor and I discussed all of the different options. These included:

Adderall 10mg
Adderall 20mg
Adderall 30mg
Adderall generic form
Adderall XR
I was hoping that he would put me on Adderall XR, because it’s extended release. However, he thought it was safer to start me on Adderall 20mg. He said a lower dose was better, and then we could increase it or change it later, if needed.buyadderallonline

I trusted him. I was just looking forward to getting some relief from my ADHD symptoms.

My Adderall Abuse Begins
My Adderall abuse started very quickly after I started using Adderall during school. I started it about a month before the spring semester started of my freshman year.

It wasn’t long before the pressure of school started to weigh on me. I took my regular dosage of Adderall, but it didn’t seem to be living up to my expectations. Going to my doctor in the middle of the semester was out of the question. He was two states away.

I increased my dosage on my own, not thinking anything of it. After all, Adderall was a prescription drug, right? Of course, it was safe. I had no idea I was participating in Adderall abuse. It never even crossed my mind.

The Adderall High Experience
Once I started abusing Adderall, I experienced what the high was like. I never thought an Adderall high would be so enjoyable. I don’t even know if I’d call it euphoria. The Adderall high was so much more than that. I felt like I could do anything; even take over the world if I wanted to.

To say that I was enjoying Adderall at that point would be an understatement. It felt like I was soaking up information like a sponge when I was in class. I retained so much more when I studied. My grades suddenly went up, and my professors and parents were so impressed with my progress.
buyadderallonline
Adderall Effects I Was Not Aware of
There were a lot of Adderall effects that I didn’t know about when I started taking it. Sure, I received the pamphlet from the pharmacy, but I threw it away like any college kid would.

When you take Adderall, weight loss is a side effect, and it’s one that I started experiencing quickly. In fact, I lost so much weight in the first few months, I had to go buy new clothes.

There were other Adderall effects that I didn’t know anything about too. They included:

Having problems with sleeping
Becoming constipated, or having diarrhea
A decreased appetite
Occasional headaches
Feelings of restlessness
Feeling nervous or anxious
My Adderall Side Effects
I would have been fortunate to only experienced the Adderall side effects on that list. Many of mine were much worse. Looking back, I think it’s probably a good thing that they were worse. Because of that, I knew that something was not right. The only thing I had changed was starting Adderall.

My Adderall side effects included:

Changes in my vision
Occasional chest pain
A rash on my body
An irregular heart rate
Almost constant nausea
These side effects didn’t begin until I had started abusing Adderall. I’ll admit that many of these scared me. I was too afraid to tell my doctor that I had increased the dosage on my own. I also didn’t want to go home on break and have my parents wonder what was wrong with me.

Because of this, I made a decision. I immediately stopped taking Adderall altogether. It turns out that was a mistake to increase dosage.

Medications like Adderall might seem safe because they’re prescribed. However, when you abuse them, they aren’t safe at all. Adderall is not dangerous to take but when you do not take according to your prescription and increase your dosage on you own.buyadderallonline

Jessica Adam

3 comments:

  1. Really very happy to say,your post is very interesting to read.I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job.Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice… i really like your blog. Very useful informations. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting , good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.

    ReplyDelete

Why I liked & loved Adderall

Buy Adderall Online Why I liked & loved Adderall : If you are currently taking Adderall , you need to read my story....